Latest posts by Jamal Ahmelich (see all)
- 14 Ways to Include Mindfulness in your Day - August 2, 2021
- What is Nature Based Therapy? - February 2, 2021
- Ski therapy? An Outdoor Twist on Traditional Therapy - January 11, 2021
I’m 16 and I don’t know what to do with my life. What can I do?
First of all, don’t be so hard on yourself. It’s hard to know what the future holds when you are in your teens.
It’s through life experiences and exploring more about yourself that you’ll be able to find areas that you want to pursue. And know that there will be many different pathways you can take and that’s ok! If you view it as a journey, keeping learning more about yourself and keep an open mind, you’ll better equip yourself for finding things in your life you are passionate about and/or jobs or careers you want to pursue.
I would suggest working towards….
- Joining a school club
- Exploring your own strengths
- Exploring Post secondary plans
- Taking up new hobbies
- Obtain life experiences
- Being curious about the world around you
Best of luck finding that path for yourself. Remember to have gratitude for what you have in life already.