Latest posts by Jamal Ahmelich (see all)
- 14 Ways to Include Mindfulness in your Day - August 2, 2021
- What is Nature Based Therapy? - February 2, 2021
- Ski therapy? An Outdoor Twist on Traditional Therapy - January 11, 2021
7 Rules for a Happy Life
James Michael Sama offers up a list of 7 things that we can do in our day to day life to live a happier life. How many of these are you doing on a daily basis?
1. Help those you can, whenever you can
2. Stay true to your commitments
3. Remain courtesy at all times
4. Be honest and genuine with everyone
5. Care less about who’s right and more about whats right
6. Do your best to avoid drama
7. Show your appreciation for others
Curious about what science says about becoming happier? Time magazine writer found that science believes there are 3 things we can all be doing to train our brain to be happier.